Would you like to learn how to cook easy delicious Modern Asian Cuisine?
How about rounding up a group of your friends & family together, for a delicious virtual evening together with loads of fun creating impressive dishes from your kitchen?
Below you can choose to book a group or individual class.
- Classes take about 2.5 hours, but we allow an extra hour if needed.
- Group Class: 48 Euro per person (minimum of 2 up to 8 per group)
- Individual Class: 58 Euro per adult (children and dogs are free!)
- For your convenience, if you are based in Stockholm, we can also prepare your lovely fresh organic fresh ingredients to be delivered to your door before your online cooking lesson. (*with additional fee)
- Group Class Subscription: 300 Euro per person (8 classes within 2 months, minimum of 2 up to 8 per group)
- Individual Class Subscription: 350 Euro per adult (8 classes within 2 months)
Software & Hardware:
- A laptop or smartphone with a working camera, microphone & speakers.
- Whatsapp or Google Meet for groups.
- Whatever platform you prefer for individual sessions.
With each person signed up, 5 Euro will be donated to https://allakvinnorshus.org/.
Alla Kvinnors Hus offers temporary sheltered housing for people who have been subject to violence in close relationships and family-related violence.
Payment & Confirmation:
Bookings are confirmed on payment to http://paypal.me/secretchilliclub
Dumplings (Pork or Beef)
Delicious crispy pan-fried vegetable dumplings are easy to prepare. Get everyone in the family and friends involved and by cooking this dish together, makes the cooking fun and faster.
Napa cabbage, ground pork or beef, kosher salt, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, eggs, ready-made dumpling skins; wheat, water & soybean.
Curry Puffs with Sweet Potatoes
This Malaysian karipap (curry puffs) with blistered crust and curried potato filling make delicious finger food. Although these may look simple, their flavor has so many layers as more than 20 ingredients come together to amaze your tastebuds.
Sweet potatoes, tamarind, coconut oil, ginger, curry powder, garlic, water, coconut milk, corn starch, fats and oils from palm and sunflower oil, egg, puff pastry.
Ping’s Vegan Sambal Jam
Sambal is a hot paste made from a mixture of chilli with other fresh ingredients. It has a rich, deep and very complex layer of flavours and it is native to the cuisine of Malaysia. Many different versions exist and for Sweden Ping has chosen the sweet version that goes well with vegetarian & meaty dishes.
Lemongrass, chilli, onion, garlic, turmeric, kaffir lime leaves, lime juice, coconut sugar & cold-pressed coconut oil.
Fried Turmeric Chicken with Coconut Rice & Homemade Sweet Sambal
“Nasi lemak” is a Malay fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk and served with juicy grilled chicken. It is one of the most famous Malay dishes and is considered the national dish.
Fried chicken with turmeric served with coconut rice, cucumber, hard-boiled egg & chilli sambal (lemongrass, chilli, onion, garlic, turmeric, prawn paste, kaffir lime leaves, lime juice, coconut sugar & coconut oil).
BBQ Pork Buns
These irresistible homemade baked buns, filled with slightly sweetened bbq pork. In Malaysia, char siew bao/char siu bao is also available in Kopitiam (literally means coffee shop in Chinese dialect) together with other savory and sweet steamed buns.
Pork, ginger, green shallots, garlic, onions, sugar, salt, honey, water, fermented soybeans, wheat, sunflower oil, sesame, egg & puff pastry.